- Minimizing Field Inaccuracy in MRI Electomagnet Control Systems, N. I.
Matter, S. Conolly, G. Scott, Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, CA. ISMRM, 2004.
- Outstanding DC Gain Accuracy and Stability
Demonstrated in a 100A Measuring System
Clarke-Hess Communication Research Corp.
- Precision Current Monitor System for the Power Supplies at SRRC
Yuan-Chen Chien et al, SRRC, Taiwan, Particle Accelerator Conference, 2001.
- Large Scale Use of Solid State AC Power Sources for Automated Transformer Testing
Michael Orr, Pacific Power Source, Inc.; Alvin Kopp, High Voltage Test Engineering.
- Solid-State AC Power Sources for Transformer Testing
Alvin Kopp, Michael Orr, Pacifica Power Source, Inc.
This page was last updated on 21 January, 2019